quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2009

Rainbow Grocery


Today I went to the most awesome grocery store, its called Rainbow Grocery! it has everything you could possibly thing of, all organic.  Fresh fruit, vegetables, books, medicines, wooden kitchen utensils, yoga mats, fresh pasta, a whole counter with all different nuts, and so much more! I spent ages there, but where i really took my time was at the Herb section... imagine rows and rows of big glass jars full of different herbs... paradise! 
I got a bit of: (my stomach feels a bit raw)
- Comfrey Leaf
- Calendula
- Marshmallow leaf
- Plantain

If anyone wants specific herbs, send  me a email and i will bring them with me. and aww thanks for the looovely emails :)

Hugs to all

(our kitchen poppies and my new little "herb drainer")

:O)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário